Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Another year...A new Blog!!!

So... I have finally decided to leap into the 21st century and try my hand at Blogging!  I am quite apprehensive, but eager to show off my student's amazing art work!  I have learned so much from my fellow art teacher's blogs and am excited to try it.  Please be patient with me as I test the learning curve!!  The hardest part so far was finding a name for the blog that wasn't already taken!  I must have tried over 30 options before I found one that was available.  Phew- that was exhausting, lol.

This year, like always started off with a bang and over 800 bright and smiling students.  A new addition to our school was finished over the summer and already every classroom is filled and we are at capacity. It is great to have everyone under one roof and be rid of the 14 portables. We are the Shayne "Stars"...so you may be seeing lots of those luminous, celestial spheres :)
Each year it is my job to welcome our students with several large bulletin boards throughout our front hallways.  The task can sometimes be daunting, but it is a welcome challenge. Here are some of our creations!

                           Outside the Library...

No comments:

Post a Comment